IMPORTANT - Virus warning re emails

  I pass on this virus warning, which was sent out by IBM.  The last time that
  I passed on a virus warning, I got involved in a lot of debate about whether
  viruses could be passed on in such a way.  I really don't think it would be
  fruitful to get involved in that conversation again, Paul. Just let me
  repeat that IBM sent out the warning, (and I know a large chemical
  manufacturer which is taking it very seriously, having been caught out by
  viruses in emails before), and that viruses are getting more sophisticated
  every day, so let's just leave it to people to make their own decision
  whether to risk it.

  Mike Childs & Margaret Hook, I have sent this to the NW FoE groups and to
  you alone at FoE UK, as I don't know how to alert UWD St generally, so I
  leave this up to you.

  Apologies, there will be duplications if you are on various lists

  Viv Mountford

  The following message has been passed on from IBM, via GPT.