  Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 17:37:21 -0500
  From: James Love <love@cptech.org>
  To: cmueller@metrolink.net
  CC: Multiple recipients of list <antitrust@essential.org>
  Subject: Re: No Audio

  We would love to have transcripts... but this isn't in the budget at
  this time.  It's expensive.  Maybe someone will donate the transcription
  services.  To get the audio, one needs a 486 computer with at least 8
  megs of ram, with a sound card (prices start at $20) and speakers
  (prices start at $12).  Free software from www.real.com is also
  needed.

     Jamie

  --