Mac users: Drive the invaders out!

  <http://www8.zdnet.com/macweek/mw_1148/nw_intergraph.html>

  >Some companies are thinking different about January's
  >Macworld Expo in San Francisco. Think PC vendors.
  >
  >At the semiannual Mac industry gathering, Intergraph
  >Computer Systems and Digital Equipment Corp. will let content
  >creators test drive the cross-platform performance and
  >interoperability of high-speed Windows NT systems right on
  >Apple's home turf.

  Hot moneymaking opportunity for entreprenuers: "The Angry Villager
  Pitchfork and Torch Vending Booth", located near these guys at the
  MacWorld Expo, is sure to make a bundle. If anyone is interested in
  financing me, I'd be happy to man it.  :)

  Matt Gilbert
  mgilbert@insnet.com
  http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/1358/