ABC News Poll

  A poll at http://www.abcnews.com/sections/scitech/index.html is
  asking, "Which side will ultimately prevail in U.S. v. Microsoft?"
  The page was originally dated Sunday, December 14, 1997, and now
  shows Monday, December 15, 1997. No count is shown.

  The site appears not to accept votes submitted with Lynx.

  I forgot to turn on Trace this time, but I can do that from another
  account. If other browsers have a feature of this sort, it would be
  interesting to try it and compare notes on the results.

  Dan Strychalski
  dski@cameonet.cameo.com.tw