Microsoft in Bed With US Government

  I have just heard from an unconfirmed source that a writer called Rush Limbo
  wrote the following article:
  That The US had PAYED Microsoft $250 million for it to make the Apple deal so
  that Apple wouldn't go under, and that part of the deal stated that
  Microsoft's own version of Java was approved and will phase out the current
  version of Java on Macintosh computers.  Apparently, the government does not
  deny it.

  I am attempting to get a copy of this article and will immediately let you
  people know when I do.
  David Schneider-Joseph
  MachCU@aol.com
  President, Anti-Micro$oft Association