RE: RealAudio of Appraising Microsoft conference

  For the record, Progressive Networds was renamed RealNetworks. It is a
  public company. Microsoft has about a 10% interest, and no voting
  rights.
  or the comapny's prospectus, see
  http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1046327/0000891020-97-001520.txt

  Regards,
  David E. Y. Sarna       davids@objectsoftcorp.com
  ObjectSoft Corp. (NASDAQ:OSFT)    http://www.objectsoftcorp.com
  433 Hackensack Ave., Hackensack, NJ 07601
  Tel.: (201) 343-9100    Fax: (201) 343-0056