Windows 98

  A question to the list members living in the USA :

  In France, I have read on 2 or 3 PC magazines that next version of
  Windows (97 or 98) was ready for October 31, 1997 (yes, no mistake), but
  a bunch of OEMs asked Microsoft to delay the shipping to february or
  mars 1998, so they will be able to make more margins with the
  end-of-the-year sales.

  Have you heard the same, or is it, as I suspect, still disinformation ?

  BTW, thereafter Windows 98 seems to be for second half of 1998.
  --
              .~~~.
    (\__/)  .'     )                  Luc-Etienne BRACHOTTE