RE: Interesting

  Hi,

  Just wondering if the graph included giveaway's of IE: like from MS;
  included as a CD with Win95; downloads from /microsoft.com; and or other
  software vendors who include an IE CD as a necessary component,[ or parts
  of IE as necessary], of their own non-internet-related program?  And
  freebies from ISP's of either IE or Netscape?

  Or does it represent actual units sold?

  Thanks for mentioning what the attachment was.  Normally I trash them
  without looking at them.

  Claire Macdonald