removal

       Before I'm forced to read yet another litany of removal requests
  allow me to inform those wanting to leave the list that you do NOT send
  the removal messages to the same address as the mailing list.  If
  you've ever belonged to a mailing list before you should know that's
  not how it's done.  If you wish to change anything having to do with
  your status on this mailing list send ALL inquiries to
  "listproc@essential.org", and if you're not sure exactly how to do what
  you want you can always start with typing "HELP" on a single line in
  the message body without anything else.

   ...Cheers,

   ...Norm

  * Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
  * For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
  * with "send pub_key" in the subject          *