Future of the AM-INFO list

  All,

  What is the future of this mailing list now that the AM conference is over?

  I hope that if this list is to be dissolved some of us can find another
  place---list, threaded web-based discussion site, or Usenet group---to
  continue the discussions here.

  Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but I've been enjoying my time on this
  list.

  I'm fairly certain, if Essential.org doesn't want to continue sponsoring this
  list, I can find sponsorship for it in the Linux community, which wouldn't
  mean any of you would have to convert to Linux or anything (though that would
  be nice <grin>).

  Best,

  	Kendall Clark

  --