Re: Spin isn't an argument (Re: FW: MS's response to Nader)

  Yes, that's a racist statement.  One that anyone can make.  Now
  reread my previous post.  The word "racism" does not mean
  "racist statement".  (No more ad hominem, please.  Notice
  that I don't use it)

  You get to have the last word on this.  This is my last posting
  to this thread.

  Tod Landis