Re: Is this true?

  ** Reply to note from claribba@jps.net Thu, 13 Nov 1997 23:18:22 -0500 (EST)

  Go ahead and call me paranoid, but there is just NO WAY I'm
  going to walk into King Billy's domain with my eyes shut and
  him leading the way.  I get the willies if I even come near a
  _link_ to microsoft.com  ;-)  -- so there ain't no way I'm ever
  gonna use Win 95, Win NT or especially Internet Explorer.

  --
  Ed
  --

  Team OS/2