Re: why...

  Charles Kelly, NT*Pro wrote:

  > It is interesting Paul, but it is also a sad reflection on the empty lives
  > of peple who involve theirselves in any hate movement. Skinheads, racists,
  > nazis, various militias, and now Microsoft haters. Geez...

  How can you even COMPARE NAZIS and BY_YOURSELF_CREATED_TERM "Microsoft
  haters"? Were you ever in a concetration camp or something similar?

  I REQUEST your apology on behalf of decent people on this list.

  And I wish I never read your unbelievably biased sociological
  comparisons here (or elsewhere for that matter)

  Milan Zimmermann

  --
  Unite for Java! - http://www.javalobby.org